2005/07/04

Fly Away


Fly high fly far

Going higher and further away
Our lives are not in a jar
It's fated to be this way

You are not mine
Neither can I be yours
But the sweet memories shall be in my mind
Forever, for always, mine and yours

I did not ask for you to come
Or for the kiss that you put on my cheek
Nor did I request you to stay
Or the love in the night that we made

You will never know what your touch did
Deep in me you invoke the need
You'll never know the joy you brought
Or the peace in you that I sought

This feeling is not love
But I care nonetheless
For love has no boundaries
Made either by me or someone else

What I feel is even deeper
Much stronger and more potent
No words can even be better
To describe it's power or extent

Fly away now try not to worry
For I'll be here should you come back
Lead the life you'd dreamed the hopes you carry
I shan't be the one to hold you back

Have a save flight that's my only hope
For I cannot bear the hurt it'll bring
Should anything happen in scope
I could not imagine the pain coming

Go away now, I do not want you to see
The tears dropping from my lonely heart
For I know, if you indeed see
We will always and forever be apart

Sweet love wonderful heart
Kind thoughts loving touch
Gentle kisses warm hugs
I will surely miss them much

No comments: